July 25, 2016
Web Technology Codes™ provides a simple solution for transferring all your contacts from any Android device to your Gmail / SD Card / Google Drive.
Backup all your contacts into a CSV file and send to your Gmail account, SD Card or Google Drive.
- You can log in with any of your social accounts like Facebook , Twitter, and Gmail
- Contact Backup displays your entire contact list on your Android device, including complete details.
- Backup all contacts in CSV file then open CSV file in any application that accepts CSV format.
- Import contacts from CSV file into another Android device, i.e. transferring contacts into your new phone.
- Also you can share your contact backup to your Gmail or Google drive.